- Written by Dean R & D
- Category: Project Positions
- Published: 04 January 2017
Walk-in-interview on Feb 02, 2017 at 11:00 am for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position (Chemistry) under a CSIR funded project at IISER Mohali
Title of the project: Stereoselective C-H Functionalization Route toward Libraries of Bioactive Sugar- and Iminosugar Moieties-Fused Spirooxindoles and Spirobrassinin, Elacomine, Pteropodine, Formosanine, Rynchophylline/Isorynchophylline Scaffolds: Investigation of Anticancer and Antimalarial Biological Activities
Project duration: 18 Months
Fellowship and HRA: As per CSIR rules
Terms and Conditions: As per CSIR rules.
Essential qualifications: MSc/MS degree in Chemistry/Chemical Sciences (or equivalent degree) with NET/CSIR/UGC-JRF (or) NET-LS/Lectureship (or) GATE (or) DST-INSPIRE (Chemistry) qualification.
The candidate should be inclined to pursue research as a career in future, including a PhD degree. Possibility of converting the project position to a PhD position will exist for candidates clearing PhD entry requirements at IISER while working on the project work.
Walk-in-interview date: Feb 02, 2017 at 11:00 am.
Venue: Office: 4F3, Academic block – 1, IISER Mohali
All the candidates willing to appear for the Walk-in-interview on Feb 02, 2017 at 11:00 am, are requested to bring the followings.
An application letter and CV (biodata) with the following information.
1. Date of Birth.
2. Educational qualification from School examination onwards and documents in support of the Education qualification
3. Documents in support of MSc/MS degree in Chemistry (or equivalent degree); NET/CSIR/UGC-JRF (or) NET-LS/Lectureship (or) GATE (or) DST-INSPIRE (Chemistry) qualification.
4. Address for correspondence with email address.
Dr. S. A. Babu PhD
Office: 4F3, Academic block – 1